Durango Colorado - Silverton Railroad - Mesa Verde - Pilot Expeditions Group Trip Expeditions Group Trip
Fly in and explore and meet new or visit with your flying friends.Trip Highlights Include:
- Make new flying friends and family's
- Silverton Railroad through the San Juan Mountains
- Mesa Verde Ancient Dwellings
- Name badges to all Registered attendees
- Photograph and Digital video of your aircraft on final and roll out at the airport in the Sky
- Pilot Expeditions Happy Hours and Dinners
- Guest Speaker regarding Flying to Mexico and Central America by private aircraft
- Pilot Expedition Golf Tournament
Durango Colorado - Silverton Railroad - Mesa Verde Pilot Expeditions - Trip Agenda
Day 1. Thursday August 2 - 2018
- Arrive at La-Plata County Airport (DRO)
- 10:00 am to 3:00 PM - Photographer will be at the Durango - LaPlata Airport taking digital high resolution photos and Videos of your aircraft on final approach and roll out.
- 6:00 pm - Meet and greet opening reception and Happy Hour
- 7:00 pm Pilot Expeditions Dinner
Day 2. Friday August 3 -2018
- TBD AM - Mesa Verde Experience
- 5:00 PM - Extended Pilot Expedition Happy Hour (5 pm to 7 pm)
- 6:00 PM Guest speaker- Baja Bush Pilots - "Flying to Cuba by private aircraft".
- 7:00 pm - Pilot Expeditions Dinner
Day 3. Saturday August 4 - 2018
- TBD AM - Silverton Train -San Juan Mountains
- 6:00 PM Pilot Expeditions Happy Hour
- 7:00 pm - Pilot Expeditions Dinner
Day 4. Sunday August 5 - 2018
- Official Trip is complete. Depart Durango or stay and explore
Notice: Agenda subject to change - Updated agenda sent out 10 days prior to event
"Durango - La Plata Country Airport" Information - Click Here
Airplane not available or bad weather? Drive or Fly Commercial
Capture your magic moment - Landing at at Durango
Pilot Expeditions photographer will be at the airport ready to capture your magic moment of your aircraft on final approach and roll out. We will provide a link after the event for you to download the photos.
Registration and Administration fee to attend.
$49. Per Person. (18 Years or older)
- 17 years or younger. No cost to register
Registration, Details and Cancellation Information
Registration fee price includes: Name badge, Agenda and ability to participate in official trip events. All events are optional.
One member of your aircraft or group must be a member of Pilot Expeditions. Click here to join.
Registration fees do not include any event fees, hotel, transportation, meals, Aircraft parking or other fees of any kind.
Trip attendee are responsible for paying and making all reservations. In some cases we have negotiated discounts that could apply or reserved time slots for the group. Please indicate you are with Pilot Expedition when making reservations for events or hotels.
To attend events pilot and crew (all persons) must be a registered attendee of the trip with a name badge. Non attendees will be asked to leave the event. We will have extra name badges with us for last minute signups.
Changes and Refund Policy
Agenda - Locations - Cost of events are all subject to change.
Refund Policy of funds paid to Pilot Destination
- Cancel 30 days or more prior to event start date 100% of moneys paid for trip registration to Pilot Expeditions will be refunded.
- Cancel 10 days or more prior to event start date - 50% of moneys paid for trip registration to Pilot Expeditions will be refunded.
- Cancel 9 days or less to the event - 0% to be refunded.
Registrants agree and acknowledge and accept this "change and refund policy by completing registration form and paying registration fee.
Airport photograph note.
In some cases due to photography mishaps we will miss your magic moment. We will make every possible effort to get a outstanding photo.